Comparison with StoryWorth
We get a lot of people looking up products that aim to fulfill the same purpose as No Story Lost, including StoryWorth.
There's an article on Business Strategy Hub that outlines 10 competitors to StoryWorth - check it out here.
The article identified these alternatives and options:
- Saga Life Journal (a private family podcast)
- Life Ark (a collaborative family diary company)
- FamilySearch (a genaeological website)
- Chatbooks, Mixbook, and PastBook (photobook services)
- Memorify and Safe Beyond (for recording and sharing video messages)
- Artkive (for storing and sharing children's schoolwork).
And of course, us!
Looks like there are lots of options for people to record photos, videos, and messages for their loved ones, but they're all a little different!
Back to our home page.